Hair extensions plays a major role in styling your thin short hair, they adds volume to your hair which again helps to style your hair easily, at the same time hair extensions gets damaged like the real hair when they are exposed to styling that involves heat, in order to protect the extensions you need to add heat protectant like you add for your own hair, in this article iâ€™m gonna show you best heat protectants for extensions
Table of contents
- 1) MATRIX Total Results Length Goals Extensions Perfector Multi-Benefit Heat Protectant & Styling Spray
- 2) Rubin heat protection spray for wigs and extensions
- 3) CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
- 4) HairUWear”Restore” Leave in Conditioner & Heat Styler Protector for Wigs & Hair Extensions
- 5) Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray
1) MATRIX Total Results Length Goals Extensions Perfector Multi-Benefit Heat Protectant & Styling Spray
This heat protectant worked very well on my low quality and very well matted hair extension, i can see a great difference after using this protectant, this is said by one of the users of this product.
This product detangles and eliminates the frizz and makes it easy for you to blow dry, straighten, or any other styling.
They claim that this product helps your hair from heat of upto 450 degrees,
It contains cocs nucifera oil and coconut oil as a base ingredients,
Cocos nucifera oil is high in lauric acid which helps to reduce bacteria and it helps to penetrate the hair shaft due to its low molecular weight,
And coconut oil has vitamin E and long chain fatty acids which helps to strengthen the hair and reduces the heat,
Thes two ingredients help hair extensions from heat styling,
One of the major benefits is it doesnâ€™t weigh on the hair.
Related Article: 7 Coconut oil hair mask for healthy hair â€“ how to do DIY at home?
2) Rubin heat protection spray for wigs and extensions
This brand uses 2 phase hair care spray formula which makes the hair shinier,
It is made with vitamin B5, keratin and nourishing panthenol as a base ingredients,
Vitamin B5 is also called pantothenic acid and it energizes your hair, and helps in boosting the hair growth,
Panthenol acts as a moisturizer which moisturizes your hair and protects your hair from heat while styling.
Keratin plays a major role in protecting the structure of your hair, it fills the gap that is present in your hair structure and makes it soft and smooth.
Remove all the frizz from the extension and make it easy to brush.
It smells great and refreshes the extensions
3) CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
It contains an easy brush glide formula which means it makes the hair smooth, soft and free from frizz, which means easily manageable,
Doesnâ€™t produce buildups and doesnâ€™t weigh on hair,
Hydrolyzed silk protein other proteins in this spray helps to deeply moisturize the dry and damaged hair and prevent it from breakage,
The sodium polystyrene sulfonate present in this product helps to fill the breakage gaps in the hair and increases density of hair which helps to withstand the heat produced by the styling irons, this increased viscosity in this product makes the hair smooth and shine and free from tangles.
4) HairUWear”Restore” Leave in Conditioner & Heat Styler Protector for Wigs & Hair Extensions
This is made as a dual purpose product, it acts as a detangler as well as heat protectant,
It nourishes the synthetic fiber and makes it soft, smooth and easy to mage for the entire day,
This spray works very well on both synthetic and human hair,
Additionally if you are an animal lover, the extra reason to use this product is, it was not tested on animals ad doesnâ€™t contain any animal products,
This is also very light and doesnâ€™t feel greasy on the extension and hair.
The scent smell is very pleasant,
It gives life to even the old wigs,
It nourishes the extension well and merges well with the real hair, it makes it tough to differentiate both.
5) Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray
This product is very light in weight so that it does not weigh on hair,
It reduces the time taken to style the extension by removing all the tangles and makes it softer,
Biotin helps to regain the energy and helps to makes the hair healthier and stronger,
Glycerin present in this spray helps to condition the hair well and protect the hair while heat styling.
You can read the full review here TRESemmÃ© Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protection Spray Review
The above mentioned heat protectants are all works best in their own way, choose the best one according to your taste, before buying the product make sure to check the ingredients that are not suitable for your hair.
- Best oil for hair with split ends
- Amazing benefits of oiling your hair before shampooing
- Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask Review
- Best detangler for matted African American hair
- Best Moisturizers That I Personally Recommend For Relaxed Hair
- Best Curling Iron With Auto Shut Off
- Do Hair Brush Straighteners Work ?