When i relaxed my hair for the first time myself at home i applied excess amount of relaxer on my have and also i left it for more than the recommended time, i did it because i thought my hair would stay relaxed for a longer time than the mentioned time LOL,
But it lead my hair to burning, my scalp were literally burning like someone fired my hair, when i searched online for how to get rid of the burning sensation i found this moisturizer and ordered it immediately from the amazon,
Thank god it arrived on the same day,
When i applied it on my hair, i felt the burning sensation was reduced a little bit, after using it regularly my scalp came to the normal mode,
whoo, those were bad days for me,
Related Article: 12 Best relaxers for black hair
Now i’m going to tell you the moisturizer that i used,
Best Moisturizer For Relaxed Hair
1) Aunt Jackie’s in control “Anti-Poof” Moisturizing & Softening Conditioner
This is the one that I used for my hair for the first time and I liked the way it moisturized my hair, it helps to keep the moisture in my hair and scalp, helping to get rid of the burning sensation,
This product has an average rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 on Amazon with more than 1500 customer reviews, it is a trusted brand in the hair care industry so you can buy it without any doubt whether it works or not.
What i love about this product
- This product moisturizes the relaxed hair well,
- Price is very cheap and little goes a long way,
- It is deeply absorbed by my hair and it didn’t leave any stain on my bed,
- It works great for the 4c hair also,
- It doesn’t feel the weight on my hair,
- It helps to detangle the knots so easily,
- Works on all types of hairs,
- You will feel the moisture immediately after using it for the first time,
- It combines well with the relaxer and softens the hair well,
- The smell of this moisturizer is very great,
- It deeply conditions even the thicker hair,
- Will make your hair friendly to the comb and the hairbrush.
What i don’t like
I’m seriously saying, i have used it for years and have never noticed a negative thing about this product.
2) Design Essentials Deep Moisture Milk Souffle
This product has an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 on Amazon with more than 500 customer reviews and is being amazon’s choice,
I have been using this moisturizer for a while and it’s as effective as the first one,
If you are suffering from the dandruff problem after you relaxed your hair, then i would highly recommend this moisturizer fro you,
It drive deep into your hair and makes your scalp cool helping you get rid of dandruff and making your scalp moisturized,
What i love about this product?
- It is a great product for the relaxed hair experiencing dandruff problem,
- The milk protein used in this product nourishes your hair well and helps to protect it from the damage that is caused because of relaxing your hair,
- It doesn’t weigh on your hair,
- It is suitable for all curly hair types,
- Make your hair soft and shiny,
- Can be used on both dry and wet hair,
- It eliminates the frizz and helps to get rid of the dryness on your hair,
Things that i don’t like
I have not noticed any issue with this moisturizer also.
Theser are the 2 best moisturizer that i have used and got some good results after relaxing my hair, if you have any queries please contact me at [email protected], thanks for reading.
Related Articles :