People mostly neglect thinning hair, they refuse to consider thinning hair as an issue but this is the foundation to the severe one “alopecia”, but if treated at the beginning the thinning hair issue can be stopped there before moving to the alopecia stage.
What is Nioxin? Nioxin is a brand that produces hair care products who claims their products help to treat thinning hair issues resulting in less hair fall and increase the thickness of the hair which gives a lively look to your hair and also increases the density of the hair.
Now we know what is Nioxin, lets discuss what is their strategy,
Their strategy of treating the thinning hair is different from the others in this market,
Like facial skin, the scalp also needs the same attention, when the foundation(scalp) is treated well the building(hair) grows well and this is their concept and the products they produce are made fro treating the scalp.
By identifying the three signs of hair thinning (derma, density, and diameter) they produced different types of treatment to get the better results.
Table of contents
- Which Nioxin should i use for my hair?
- FAQs Regarding Nioxin
- 1) Does Nioxin really work on thinning hair?
- 2) Does Nioxin regrow hair on bald spots?
- 3) Should i use Nioxin everyday?
- 4) Can Nioxin make you lose hair?
- 5) Is Rogaine or Nioxin better?
- 6) What is the best Nioxin product for thinning hair?
- 7) How many times a week should i use Nioxin?
- 8) Where to buy Nioxin?
- 9) What is the difference between Nioxin 3 and 4?
- 10) Is Nioxin sulfate free?
- 11) Is Nioxin a clarifying shampoo?
- 12) Does Nioxin have Biotin?
- 13) What is the main ingredient in Nioxin?
- 14) Does Nioxin contain minoxidil?
- 15) What are the side efects of Nioxin, is it safe to use?
- 16) Is Nioxin 2 safe for color treated hair?
Which Nioxin should i use for my hair?
Here is how you should choose the Nioxidin system,
Nioxin has made 6 different types of scalp treatments for 6 different types of hair thinning issues, we will crearly see which one to use for your hair type,
- Nioxin System 1 is for Natural hair with light tinning
- Nioxin System 2 is for Natural hair with progressed thinning
- Nioxin System 3 is for colored hair with light thinning
- Nioxin System 4 is for colored hair with progressed thinning
- Nioxin System 5 is for chemically treated hair with light thinning
- Nioxin System 6 is for chemically treated hair with progressed thinning
FAQs Regarding Nioxin
1) Does Nioxin really work on thinning hair?
To my experience Nioxin really works on thinning hair it blocks the DHT which helps in reducing the hair fall and strengthen the hair strands,
2) Does Nioxin regrow hair on bald spots?
Nioxin is made for strengthening thing hair, they do not regrow hair on bald spots, we have an article on derma roller for Hair loss check it out.
3) Should i use Nioxin everyday?
Yes you should use Nioxin everyday to see the result, it may take few weeks to see the result so use it regularly.
4) Can Nioxin make you lose hair?
No Nioxin is actually made to stop the hair fall and thinning of hair, using it regularly will give you a positive effect.
5) Is Rogaine or Nioxin better?
Both serve different purposes, Rogain is best for the people with male pattern baldness and the Nioxin is made to treat the thinning hair.
6) What is the best Nioxin product for thinning hair?
Nioxin system 2 is best for the Natural hair with progressed thinning and it is used by most of the people.
7) How many times a week should i use Nioxin?
As mentioned already Nioxin should be used on a daily basis to see a noticeable change.
8) Where to buy Nioxin?
I bought it from Amazon and it is also available on their official website, you can buy it on wherever is comfortable for you.
9) What is the difference between Nioxin 3 and 4?
Nioxin 3 is made for colored hair with light thinning and Nioxin 4 is made for colored hair with progressed thinning.
10) Is Nioxin sulfate free?
No the Nioxin products are not sulfate-free, they do contain sulfate however their instant fullness dry shampoo does not contain sulfate.
11) Is Nioxin a clarifying shampoo?
Nioxin do have clarifying shampoo.
12) Does Nioxin have Biotin?
Yes Nioxin do have biotin as an ingredient in it.
13) What is the main ingredient in Nioxin?
Nioxin has phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid as a main ingredient, it is 4% of total product according to leaf.tv.
14) Does Nioxin contain minoxidil?
Yes Nioxin contain 2 to 5% of minoxidil in it.
15) What are the side efects of Nioxin, is it safe to use?
Nioxin may cause itchness, redness of scalp, and dry brittle hair, if your scalp is very sensitive reconsider using it, other than that it is safe to use.
16) Is Nioxin 2 safe for color treated hair?
No, Nioxin 2 is not safe for color treated hair, if you have colored hair use system 3 or 4.