Recliner is a place where people do everything taking rest, have a snack, a mug of coffee, people sit on it immediately after the bath with a wet body and hair,
Regrow your lost hair with Laserband Hair Growth System
as a result the recliners upholstered by the microfiber get some stains and watermarks which may look ugly after some time, but if the recliner is built up with leather the cleaning process is going to be easy,
but cleaning the microfiber is not something that every people is aware of, some people don’t even have an idea how to clean it.
people choose microfiber because it has some best qualities like softness, shine, it does not attract dust particles.
We are going to provide you a step by step guide to clean the microfiber recliner,
There are two different methods, one is gonna be easy and the other on will take some time to do it,
Table of contents
1) Cleaning without Vacuum cleaner
This is gonna be the easy and the cost effective method to clean your microfiber recliner,
Things you will need
- Floor and surface cleaner spray or Rubbing Alcohol
- Small scrubbing brush, make sure to buy a softer brush
How to do it?
- Clean the Recliner first, make sure there are no dirts and small particles of any other items hanging on the recliner
- Spray the surface cleaner on the microfiber, don’t spray on the larger area because surface cleaner or the rubbing alcohol will get dried quickly,
- Now take the scrubbing brush, scrub it in a circular motion, do it gently, don’t be aggressive,
- Do the same thing on all over the recliner,
- Switch on the fan and let the recliner dries,
- You can see a massive difference now, you will see no stains, watermarks on the microfiber.
2) Cleaning with vacuum cleaner
If you want to deep clean your microfiber recliner then this method will be best suitable for you,
It takes extra time than the above method, also you will need some extra tools.
Things you will need
- Vacuum cleaner
- Baking soda
- Microfiber cloth
- Steam cleaner or a warm water
- Spray bottle and the dish washer
How to do it?
- Suck all the dust particles with the help of vacuum cleaner from the micro fiber,
- Sprinkle the baking soda all over the recliner,
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes,
- Again use the vacuum cleaner to remove the baking soda,
- Take the microfiber cloth and dio it into a water, and rub all over the recliner,
- Now use the steam cleaner and clean all the parts of the microfiber, if you dont have the steam cleaner you can use the warm water and rub it with the same microfiber towel,
- Let the recliner air dry,
- Now look for any unvanished stains,
- Mix the dish washer with water into a spray bottle,
- Spray the mix on the stains and scrub it, now all the stains will get vanished.
3) Video guide
Spray the rubbing alcohol or floor & surface cleaner on the microfiber
Scrub the sprayed area with the scrubbing brush,
Swipe all the dirts with a small plate, or you can even use your expired credit or debit card
Clean all the extra alcohol well,
Repeat the process until you swipe out all the stains and dusts,
Air dry the microfiber recliner, its done.
We have shown you 3 best possible ways to clean the microfiber recliner, the above methods will help you to remove all the water marks and stains, but if you want to clean it in a professional way, leave this work to the service providers, they will do it better than this.